Here are the official Liebster rules for all nominated blogs:
- You must link back to the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 11 questions given to you by your nominator.
- You must pick 11 bloggers, each with under 200 subscribers, to be nominated for the award.
- You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must go their blogs and notify them of their nomination.
Here are the questions I was asked:
Why do you blog?
We love to be crafty and thought it would be really great to maybe someday make a little money doing what we love.
What is one thing not many people know about you?
I don’t think a lot of people know that we’ve started designing quilts.
What is your favorite book ever?
This is a really hard one for me, I like too many. Every time I read a new book I like it becomes a favorite. My favorite genre is mystery romance.
What is your favorite movie?
What’s up Doc?
What is your favorite go to outfit?
Jeans and a baggie shirt
What is something you’ve never done, but would like to try?
I’d like to try new blog things; like blog conferences and co-hosting parties.
What is your favorite crafting tool?
Who is your hero and why?
My Mom. She always has a listening ear and always makes me feel better when I’m down.
What inspired you to blog, or who inspires you now?
The first blog I started following was A Thrifty Mom. I love that she is able to make a living blogging. Then I discovered Six Sisters Stuff and my mom, sister, and I thought, “why not.”
What is your piece of furniture in your house?
Okay, here is what you’ve been waiting for, the list of the blogs we are nominating.
Here are the questions they must answer if they accept the award:
- Why do you blog?
- What is your favorite day of the week?
- What is your favorite food to make?
- What is your least favorite holiday?
- What is posted up on fridge right now?
- How often are you on Pinterest?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What is your dream vacation?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What is your craft specialty?
- What is your favorite quilt pattern and have you ever made it?
This has been a lot of fun. Thanks for reading I hope you enjoy!